THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

16 November 2008

=Hotel stay=

Holiday was started, i just went for hotel stay with my friends at tanjung bunga beach hotel on last friday.

That was my first time enjoy hotel stay with boy classmate because i was study in girl school in secondary before.

My feeling is,that was so noisy compare with hotel stay without boy that i join before.

But,they are so cute actually and enjoyed gambling all the time.

After finish stemboat we went to batu ferringgi with 3 myvi,so yeng.

Well,i not dare to drive the bend road so poh chiang replace me.

My impression to him is,he was so funny and made a lot of joke in the car.

Finally we reached there 'safety'.

Suddenly my friends said they saw nicole david,champion in the world of squash?

But i did'nt saw her cause i never see her face and there was so crowd,and i taught she is a boy at first.hmm,just forget it.

Times go faster.after we back to hotel,some of us suffer from sleepy so fall asleep, included me.

It was so hard for me to sleep because the bed make me so uncomfortable and some of them making noise in the living room. 

On the second day,i felt so tired so go home early to continue sleep on my comfortable bed.

Well,i've enjoyed a lot with my friends in the hotel stay and take many photograph as well.

This memorable day will remain in my heart forever.

the view from our room

at ground floor

5 of us

0 comments: