THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

11 March 2009

=EXAM EXAM EXAM=

this morning i walk 17 floors to lobby coz both lift in my apartment out of function.

after i reached lobby my leg start to shake dunno izzit because of i walk on the stairs so long.

then i late to assembly and almost fall down when walking..(always happen on me)

so unfortunately let zheng ying saw this view then he keep saying i丑态百出..

when i asked wei hong to return my mirror that i leave on his bag last week,the mirror was broken!

then after recess time he accidentaly touch my breast with his backside,but he said he has no feeling!!wilson suan me again..hey..im different with lemon ok..

ck and ping keep laughing at me make me almost cry..

somemore muet test i dunno what the diagram talk about and blank for question 1..

pp paper did wrong many mistake..

First day of the exam so bad luck..i almost crazy..!

0 comments: