THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10 February 2010

I've been to KL last friday due to my brother wanted to buy his textbook which did'nt sell in Penang.

We started at 11am and take lunch in Ipoh, it was a long journey but we eventually arrived at 5pm.

We lodging at Hotel Istana which is located in the city centre.

I enjoy the international buffet..i eat all the sashimi..haha

KL live is bustling with noise and exitement, many ppl walk along the road and monorail shuttle to and fro above my head.

I went for shopping at pavillion, sunway pyramid, midvalley megamall and the garden within 2 days.

Actually the outlet inside is almost the same compared with shopping mall in Penang but the stream of people there is more crowded.

Pavillion is special to me because it's luxury and the goods is very expensive that cant found in Penang.

I enjoyed my trip much!


 

..in bath room..





..inside pavillion..


..my mum..


..parents..


Some thing occured to me when i on the way back to penang, that is i forgotten to meet up with Mr. Roger! So sorry..

Chinese new year is coming..my plan is still stick with my family everyday..family is the most important!!

My brother will go back to perth on next thursday and he wont come back until he graduate after one and a half years.

Wish him all the best and maintain to be a top student! 

--HAPPY NEW YEAR--

0 comments: