THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

13 February 2009

=Best wishes to you=

Early in this morning,we received a bad news from our dear form teacher,Mr. Roger.

He is about to leave us soon..

everybody was sad..monique cry..then bites me..

I still remember the first day of school,a fatty guy lead us to my class and be my class teacher..

As time goes by,our relationship has become very good..unlike other teacher-student relationship..we are more like friends..and always joking around..

We really enjoyed his class,he can talk about all the topic very interesting..we all felt very relaxed..and...

I would like to say a lot,but can't use a few words to express my feeling now..

I would like to send my best wishes to a great teacher who passing through my life..Mr. Roger..

All the students in U6A5 will never forget you..

U6A5


I've learned that GOODBYES will always hurt,

pictures never replace having been there,

memories good or bad will bring tears,

and words can never replace those feelings...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are very naughty to call me fatty guy
So how are you all getting along with Pn Khor etc

|Qinz| said...

Are you Mr.Roger?
why you type your name as Edward?
i ask this is just for security..